While searching for a reputable Invisalign clinic near Mesa, AZ, consider contacting Braces R Us to explore treatment options for a straighter smile. It’s been our experience in the many years we have served the Mesa community that no one is fortunate enough to be born with a perfect smile. If you’re looking into the costs of Invisalign treatment or would like to consult with our team to find out how clear braces could improve your bite, we welcome your call at 480-668-8200. Use our Web Chat feature for more convenient communication with Braces R Us.
9 Clear Benefits Of Choosing Our Invisalign Clinic Near Mesa, AZ
1. Did you know that Invisalign braces are preferred by more patients than any other type of braces? With clear aligners, you won’t have to deal with peer pressure or nervous smiles in social situations.
2. Invisalign aligners are removable; for up to two full hours a day, you can enjoy freedom from having to wear your braces. Additionally, you can take Invisalign aligners out to brush, floss, and eat your favorite snacks and meals.
3. Smooth plastic Invisalign aligners won’t irritate soft tissue in the way that metal brackets and wires do- so you’ll experience more comfort during treatment. With a lower profile, you’ll find that there is less of an adjustment time getting used to your new braces.
4. Office visits are much shorter with Invisalign. Instead of your orthodontist tightening wires or changing out elastics, you’ll simply receive a new aligner during your visit.
5. Clear Invisalign aligners fit snugly over your teeth rather than being cemented to the front of teeth where they protrude out and get in the way of smiling and talking. With Invisalign, you’ll never pass up an opportunity to smile when it comes along.
6. Metal braces require a higher commitment on the part of the patient in terms of brushing, flossing, and water picking to remove food particles that can lead to tooth decay. Invisalign aligners are easy to clean, requiring only a simple rinsing under cold water.
7. You won’t have to avoid crunchy, chewy, or sticky foods when you opt for Invisalign braces. Remove aligners, eat and drink what you like, brush & floss your teeth, then replace your aligners- it’s that easy!
8. An Invisalign clinic near Mesa, AZ can provide treatments that address many different bite issues, including underbites, overbites, crossbites, and gapped teeth. Feel free to schedule a smile assessment at Braces R Us to determine whether you’re a good candidate for clear, virtually invisible Invisalign braces.
9. If you need braces, you may be experiencing a sense of disappointment or concern over the unknown future wearing an appliance to fix your bite. Knowing that Invisalign braces will eliminate the unsightly ‘railroad track’ appearance of your smile, you’ll experience a boost in self confidence.
Find out if you’re eligible for clear Invisalign aligners when you call Braces R Us today at 480-668-8200. If you have questions that need immediate answers, use our convenient Web Chat.Invisalign Clinic Near Mesa AZ